- My podcast „Science for Societal Progress“ has been running since February 2018. It consists of interviews and talk episodes.
This is an interview about the „Energiewende“ with Dr. Rüdiger Eichel, professor at RWTH Aachen, and scientific director at the Helmholtz-Institute for Energy and Climate Research: Climate Action: Energiewende – with Rüdiger Eichel
- Latest on Science for Societal Progress (Podcast):
- 45 Animal Research During the COVID-19 Lockdown – with B&D and Daniela Buchwald
- 44 Green Biotechnology – with David Spencer
- 44 Extended Throwback: Genetically Modified Crops and the European Union – with Hélène Pidon
- 42 Entering Year Three, Dawkins and Eugenics & Ranking Unis – with Bart and Dennis
- guest writer: Video script (German) on Brain-Machine-Interfaces for the very prize-winning German YouTube Channel “Mailab” by producer and host Mai Thi Nguyen-Kim:
More information and video: “Superintelligent Durch Brain Machine Interface”
- written and produced:
SciComm on Social Media
- SciComm on Twitter (German): This “Twitter Moment” is a thread I wrote during my curation for “@Realsci_DE” (The name indicated belongs to the current curator). It is about my research article Gaze Strategy in the Free Flying Zebra Finch (Taeniopygia guttata).